OACM will gather its main consultants at the summit and they will be disposable for meeting with high-level government officials. These consultants will mainly assist the governments through the OACM concept including:
- Financial guidance for the CSMA country certification,
- Providing information on potential global corporate partners,
- How to increase economic growth through sustainable ocean tourism development,
- Development of new laws and regulations for the country's environmental sustainability,
- Effective use of international media and social networks for promotion,
- Effective management of government budgets and increased efficiency through OACM promotion,
- Future environmental investments and creating new jobs in the environmental field,
- Necessary investment for the country's better global positioning in the global tourism market,
- Educational programs and awareness system for schools and public,
- Branding of the country’s main natural resources (marine areas, beaches) and global visibility,
- Complete guidance and integration of the White Flag concession, a franchise in governmental infrastructure and implementation of laws and rules.
We are delighted to have Your contribution and presence at the first edition of the Plastic Ocean Summit where Your organization can present sustainable projects that can make a contribution or can be implemented by OACM globally to protect, preserve and clean our oceans, lakes and rivers. Kindly fill in the registration form or send us an e-mail directly, including the details of participants on behalf of Your organization at the Summit.